Top Tips to Manage your FrustrationOctober 14, 2020 2:22 pm
Here is our top tips to manage your frustration.
2020 has brought with it many unexpected frustration in the workplace. Whether it’s dealing with the limitations of technology, poor communication from your boss or just the difficulty of working without knowing how long this pandemic will go on for.
But if you’re getting so frustrated you can’t think straight, here are some tips to help you get out of that:
- Be present in this moment – frustration puts our minds into replaying the past or thinking about what the future will bring. Try to be in the moment.
- Figure out what triggers your frustration so you have a chance to stop it repeating.
- Put it in perspective – try to think about the positive things in your life so you can shrink the significance of this frustration in your mind.
- Focus on what you can do now – a small step will help. If you can’t do anything, then take your mind off it by listening to a podcast, for example.
- Try this breathing exercise:
Sit down & shut your eyes. Take calm, slightly deeper breaths into your stomach, not your chest. Focus on air going in and out of your nose for 60 seconds. You’re human and everyone gets frustrated sometimes – so don’t let it get you down.
Jason Connolly set up JMC Legal Recruitment in 2016 when he was still in his 20s. JMC Legal quickly established itself as one of the big players in the industry, and Jason has also become a well-known fixture in the press, offering advice and support.
This post was written by rubenwildeTags: jmc, jmcpartners, recruiters, Recruitment, recruitment agency, start your own recruitment agency, start your own recruitment business, Tips
Categorised in: RecruitmentBack to Blogs Page